At Phonebook.com Inc, we strive to develop useful services to better serve our users.
We recognize that privacy is an important issue, so we design and operate our services
personal information we gather when you use Phonebook.com Inc.’s services, as well
as some of the steps we take to safeguard it.
(Phonebook.com's services and sites include Hurricane.com, Halloween.com, SantaClaus.com
and other great sites.<.br> In plain English:
• we currently do not collect information about users accessing Phonebook.com.
(consequently no personally identifiable information is collected)
Email addresses in discussion forums (e.g. on Halloween.com, Hurricane.com
and others is collected in order to validate users and stop spam.
• we can change our policy at any time, and it will be reflected here
• we expressely disclaim any warranties express or implied. While every effort is
made to ensure the accuracy of the information, we can not be held liable if it is
• the Laws of the State of Florida, United States shall govern this agreement.
• if you do not agree to these terms, including the waiver of warranties and
accuracy, you must cease using the sites.
Phonebook.com and related sites additional Terms of Service are located here.
By using Phonebook.com Inc.'s search engine or other services ("Phonebook.com Services"),
you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service").
Content Linked to by Phonebook.com
Some sites displayed as search results or linked to by Phonebook.com Services are developed by
people over whom Phonebook.com exercises no control. The search results that appear from
Phonebook.com's indices are indexed by Phonebook.com's automated machinery and computers, and
Phonebook.com cannot and does not screen the sites before including them in the indices from which
such automated search results are gathered. A search using Phonebook.com Services may produce
search results and links to sites that some people find objectionable, inappropriate, or offensive.
We cannot guarantee that a Phonebook.com search will not locate unintended or objectionable content
and assume no responsibility for the content of any site included in any search results or otherwise
linked to by the Phonebook.com Services.
While Phonebook.com Inc makes every effort to ensure that the contents of our web sites we do not
date will be updated.
• In 1993 and 1994 Christian H F Riley began building an Internet business. Phonebook.com, SantaClaus.com and Halloween.com led the way.
• July 1994 brought Phonebook.com, the first directory site on the Internet.
• In August of 1994, Santa talked to Chris about setting up a web page for him at SantaClaus.com. SantaClaus.com was the first Santa site on the internet and Santa began answering emails on the internet then at Santa AT santaclaus (dot) com.
• July & August 1994 also brought halloween.com, hurricane.com, movies.com, miami.com, honeymoon.com, sale.com, flying.com, gamble.com, casino.com, coral.net and many others.
• Finally 1995 brought the formation of Coral Technologies to handle development and the coral.net site.
• The late 1990s and early 2000 saw the sale of some names and the re-development of others.
• 2004 saw the complete re-launch of Phonebook.com with a complete redesign coming on in stages in 2005 with more changes in 2020.